Friday, August 2, 2013

Jeff Buckley and Coffee Ice Cream

Came home to hubby hanging out watching a Jeff Buckley DVD and eating store bought coconut milk ice cream. You think I'd be devastated. Nope. I was all like whatevs I've got an ice cream maker, a can of coconut cream, and instant coffee bitches.

Is there anything better than cuddling on the couch with your love, eating coffee ice cream and listening to Jeff Buckley sing a love song? I can't give you a love to cuddle with or bring back Jeff Buckley, but I can give you ice cream.

No cook - Coconut milk coffee ice cream

1 can of coconut milk or cream
1 tsp of vanilla
1/4 of maple syrup (or less depending on your sweet tooth level)
2 T of instant coffee (I used a via packet from Starbucks)

Whisk it all together and throw in your ice cream maker. 20 minutes and viola!





No comments:

Post a Comment