Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Gluten Will Kill Me

Ugh. I need to remember that when I feel like crap eating crap will not make me feel better. I've been suffering from the sickies lately - stuffy head, headache, sniffles, general icky cold stuff - and yesterday instead of just eating some bone broth or soup I bought a frozen pizza. Can you believe it? I did. Total faileo. I'm 99% certain that the gluten bomb is responsible for the following:


  • I tossed and turned all night
  • I was hot and then cold 
  • When I would roll over to my stomach it felt like someone punched me in the gut
  • I woke up with an acne breakout on my face
  • I had digestive issues all day today

I would like to think that I have learned my lesson, but I'm human. I know I'll make the same mistake again sometime, but I'm hoping not for a very, very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment